AQx Training Shoes
The AQx training shoe enhances range of motion and proper mechanics of land-based running. They are perfect for deep water running, aqua jogging, water plyometrics, aquatic therapy and to be used in conjunction with Aquastrength programs. The strategically placed series of gills (hydrodynamic fins) on these shoes add 20-30% more resistance to leg movement patterns in the water.
The AQx Aquatic Training Shoes feature a removable cushioned insole for greater comfort, arch support for stability, and drainage ports for quick drying. These shoes should be an essential part of training programs, not just when injured but for supplemental training, enhanced performance and rehabilitation.
The AQx Aquatic Training Shoes allows athletes to activate more muscle groups, burn more calories, increase metabolic cost, and ultimately provide a more intense cardiovascular workout. Embrace the benefits of Aquatic training with the AQx Shoes from Aquastrength!
For a limited time the AQX Shoes come with a FREE copy of the Aquastrength Speed, Power, Agility Workout!
AQx Aquatic Training Shoes Features:
- Aids in recovery and adds versatility to a normal training regimen
- Deep water running simulates running on land without the impact
- Ideal for shallow water drills and plyometrics, but works in deep water
- Build speed, agility, and quickness without pain
- Hydro-dynamic polyurethane fins provide motion resistance
- Useful for aquatic fitness and rehabilitation therapy
- Provides comfort and is form fitting to the foot
- The shoes add 20-30% more resistance to any aquatic exercise
- Constructed with premium quality neoprene
- Includes a free mesh carrying bag
- 100% rubber outsole that prevents slipping on any pool surface
AQx Aquatic Training Shoes Specifications:
- Materials: Premium quality neoprene (upper), 100% rubber sole, mesh shell, polyurethane fins
Sizing: Available in whole sizes only and fit snug like running shoes. If you wear ½ sizes, we recommend selecting the next size up.
Sizes and stock are limited.