Online Training - Group Fitness Course
YOU ASKED FOR IT. ONLINE TRAINING IS NOW HERE!
We are extremely excited to announce that our popular Aquastrength Group Fitness Course is now available online! No matter where you are based or what your busy schedule is like, you can take the course from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
The Aquastrength Group Fitness Course has been designed to help Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors develop their knowledge and skills in aquatic training so they can bring another dimension of fitness to their clients and unlock the full potential of their pool.
Our Online course will guide you through the same classroom experience as our face-to-face training, and show you everything you need to know to jump in the pool and carry out the practical components of the training.
Aquastrength is the next evolution in fitness and we are excited to be growing our team of trainers across the world!
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the properties of water and know how to utilize them to maximize client benefit.
- Understand the effects that water has on influencing flexibility, strength, stability, power, speed, agility, cardiovascular endurance and muscle soreness.
- Be able to safely and correctly utilize all Aquastrength equipment and cue appropriately for alignment and stabilization during all instructed exercises.
- Lead and cue two pre-designed Aquastrength group fitness programs, Total Body workout and Barbell Blast as well as integrate the principles taught in course to create customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
- Use music, cadence and Aquastrength exercise progressions to keep your training sessions dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all ages and fitness levels.
- Lead and cue for both choreographed as well as freestyle Aquastrength group fitness programs, as well as integrate the principles taught in course to design customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
Earn 7 CECs with AEA when you successfully complete the Aquastrength Group Fitness Online Course.
We have partnered with online training experts, Cycling Fusion to deliver this online training module so that you can take part in our course anytime, anywhere. The course comes complete with full length training videos from industry leaders, a Group Fitness Training Manual, Online exam and equipment discount.
Get Started is Easy:
- Create an account & purchase the course for just $199
- Receive $50 OFF the Aquastrength Ultimate Bundle*
- Download the Group Fitness Training Manual
- Watch & learn with 6 hours of Video Footage
- Take the online exam
- Start running Aquastrength Group Fitness Classes!
What are you waiting for? Join Dr Rick McAvoy (PT, DPT, CSCS) and Craig Yaniglos as they take you through our Group Fitness Course that is going to change the way you see the water and equip you with everything you need to grow your business as a trainer and unlock the full potential of your facilities pool!
SIGN UP NOW
Please note you will be re-directed to our training centre to create an account and complete your purchase.
*$50 discount available off the Aquastrength Ultimate Bundle only (RRP $199.99USD)
Terms & Conditions:
All pricing is stated in USD
To train clients using the Aquastrength system you must be a certified Personal Trainer, have your AED and adhere to any requirements your facility has for aquatic instructors