Fort Bliss Training
The Aquastrength Group Fitness Course has been designed to help Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors develop their knowledge and skills in aquatic training so they can bring another dimension of fitness to their clients and unlock the full potential of their pool.
Aquastrength is the next evolution in fitness and we are excited to be growing our team of trainers across the world!
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the properties of water and know how to utilize them to maximize client benefit.
- Understand the effects that water has on influencing flexibility, strength, stability, power, speed, agility, cardiovascular endurance and muscle soreness.
- Be able to safely and correctly utilize all Aquastrength equipment and cue appropriately for alignment and stabilization during all instructed exercises.
- Lead and cue two pre-designed Aquastrength group fitness programs, Total Body workout and Barbell Blast as well as integrate the principles taught in course to create customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
- Use music, cadence and Aquastrength exercise progressions to keep your training sessions dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all ages and fitness levels.
- Lead and cue for both choreographed as well as freestyle Aquastrength group fitness programs, as well as integrate the principles taught in course to design customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
7 CECs with AEA
0.8 with NASM
Fort Bliss Training:
Bldg 20751 Constitution Ave
USAG Fort Bliss, TX 79908
Please note this is for training only. If you want to purchase a special training + equipment bundle please click here.