Aquastrength Group Fitness Training: Course Only
Become an Aquastrength trainer and help your clients reach their goals faster using the latest evidence based training techniques and equipment.
- Friday January 19th 2018 1pm - 6pm:
Blue Dolphin Swim Centre
184 Chandlers Hill Road, Happy Valley
The Aquastrength Group Fitness Course will help you:
- Learn how to run new and exciting Aquatic classes that utilize Aquastrengths' unique range of drag resistance equipment
- Gain new clients & retain existing clients with exciting new training techniques
- Train clients more efficiently
- Train all levels, from rehab to professional athletes
The Aquastrength Group Fitness Training Program will give you the essential knowledge and applied practical experience to help you create dynamic, fun and functional aquatic training programs for individuals and groups of all ages, abilities and fitness levels.
The Aquastrength Fitness System is deeply rooted in evidence-based practice. All exercises have been designed based upon the latest research and with over 25 years of practical aquatic fitness, conditioning and rehabilitation experience.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the properties of water and know how to utilize them to maximize client benefit.
- Understand the effects that water has on influencing flexibility, strength, stability, power, speed, agility, cardiovascular endurance and muscle soreness.
- Be able to safely and correctly utilize all Aquastrength equipment and cue appropriately for alignment and stabilization during all instructed exercises.
- Lead and cue two pre-designed Aquastrength group fitness programs, Total Body workout and Barbell Blast as well as integrate the principles taught in course to create customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
- Use music, cadence and Aquastrength exercise progressions to keep your training sessions dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all ages and fitness levels.
- Lead and cue for both choreographed as well as freestyle Aquastrength group fitness programs, as well as integrate the principles taught in course to design customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
Please note this package does not include equipment.
Approved by NASM and AEA.