Aquastrength Professional Training Course: AEA Members
Become one of the first trainers in your region to help clients reach their goals faster using the latest evidence based training techniques and equipment.
All AEA members are eligible for this limited time SPECIAL OFFER: Sign up for an Aquastrength Professional Training Course for just $249 and receive an Aquastrength Total Body Bundle valued at $129.99 absolutely FREE!
- New Jersey, January 29th 2016
- Dallas, February 6th 2016
- Vancouver, Canada, February 27th 2016
The Aquastrength Professional Training Course will help you:
- Gain new clients
- Retain existing clients with exciting new training techniques
- Train clients more efficiently
- Train all levels, from rehab to professional athletes
The Aquastrength Professional Training Program will give you the essential knowledge and applied practical experience to help you create dynamic, fun and functional aquatic training programs for individuals and groups of all ages, abilities and fitness levels.
The Aquastrength Fitness System is deeply rooted in evidence-based practice. All exercises have been designed based upon the latest research and with over 25 years of practical aquatic rehabilitation, conditioning and fitness experience.
Upon completion of the Aquastrength Professional Training Program you will be able to:
- Understand the properties of water to be able to utilize them to maximize client benefit
- Understand the effects that water has on influencing flexibility, strength/stability, power, speed, agility, cardiovascular endurance and muscle soreness
- Be able to safely and correctly utilize all Aquastrength equipment in this program and cue appropriately for alignment and stabilization during all instructed exercises
- Use music, cadence and Aquastrength exercise progressions to keep your training programs dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all ages and fitness levels
- Be able to design, lead and cue an Aquastrength fitness program based upon the qualities, philosophies and principles learned in this course
The Aquastrength Professional Training Course includes an equipment bundle and training manual which will be issued at the course.
Approved by NASM, ACE, AEA & BOC.
Who should take this course? Fitness Professionals including but not limited to: athletic trainers, aquatic fitness professionals, coaches, personal trainers, physical therapists, and physical therapist assistants.